Do you have children that love to draw? Print out these free Christmas Drawing Ideas! Spark their curiosity and imagination with simple prompts they can put their own twist on. They are so fun to make and then decorate the house with or share with family and friends!
If your kids loves to draw and do art projects these free printable Christmas Drawing Ideas are perfect for them. They will keep them busy over the holidays when they are bored at home!
Sometimes we all need a little bit of boost with our imagination and these drawing prompts that are Christmas themed will do just that.
There are seven different printable sheets and each of them have a different prompt on them.
They are perfect for printing out to have in the classroom for kids to work on when they have down time, at kid’s holiday parties, at home on winter break or your family gatherings.
It’s so much fun to see what everyone draws, compare them and see everyone’s unique style.
Christmas Drawing Prompts Included:
- Complete the picture of the Snowman
- Draw Santa going down the chimney
- Design a Christmas Sweater
- Draw a Christmas Scene in the Snow Globe
- Decorate the Christmas Tree
- Fill the Sleigh with Gifts
- Decorate the Christmas Cookies
Turn them into Playdough Mats
If you have young children and a mixture of young and old you can turn these into playdough mats by simply printing off the drawing prompts on cardstock and laminating them.
Let the kids decorate mats with the playdough while the older children use them to draw on!
More Christmas Activities for Kids!
- Grab these free printable Christmas Coloring sheets! There’s eleven different ones so there’s one for everyone!
- Everyone will love a lovely game of Christmas Charades perfect for kids!
- Grab these five different Christmas Spot the Difference games! Perfect for holiday car trips or a great brain exercise that’s fun.
- Young children will love these easy Christmas Playdough Mats. They will keep them busy for hours!
If you take a picture playing using these drawing prompts and share them on Instagram make sure to #kidsactivityzone or tag us @kidsactivityzoneblog so we can see them!