Surprise your kids with these funny Lunch Box Jokes! They will love opening up their lunchbox to find one of these jokes tucked inside. Grab this free printable to put a smile on your kids face during lunchtime.
Time to start packing those lunches for the kids again! Make it fun by printing off these free Lunch Box Jokes!
Your kids will love opening up their lunch box to find a fun joke inside, plus they will make friends by sharing it with the entire lunch table.
Pair these 30 jokes with our lunch box ideas to make packing lunches for school fun and easy.
Make sure to check out these Christmas Lunch Box Jokes!
- Printer Paper or White Cardstock
- Laminator (optional)
What Lunch Box Jokes are included?
Here’s a list of all the different lunch box jokes that are on the free printable.
- What does a cloud wear under his raincoat? Thunderwear.
- What did one toilet say to the other? You look a bit flushed.
- Why did the dinosaur cross the road? Because the chicken wasn’t born yet.
- How do you get a squirrel to like you? Act like a nut.
- What did one volcano say to the other? I lava you.
- How do we know that the ocean is friendly? It waves.
- What is a tornado’s favorite game to play? Twister.
- What animal is always at a baseball game? A bat.
- What falls in winter but never gets hurt? Snow.
- What did the Dalmatian say after lunch? That hit the spot.
- Why did the cookie go to the hospital? Because he felt crummy.
- What has ears but cannot hear? A cornfield.
- What did the left eye say to the right eye? Between us, something smells.
- Why is six afraid of seven? Because seven eight nine.
- Why are fish so smart? Because they live in schools.
- What is a cat’s favorite color? Purrr-ple.
- What kind of water cannot freeze? Hot water.
- What kind of tree fits in your hand? A palm tree!
- What did one math book say to the other? “I’ve got so many problems.”
- Why do ducks have tail feathers? To cover their buttquacks.
- Where do you find a dog with no legs? Right where you left him!
- What did the snowman ask the other snowman? Do you smell carrots?
- Why do bowling pins have such a hard life? They’re always getting knocked down.
- Why did the golfer wear two pairs of pants? Just in case he got a hole in one.
- What do you call a bear with no teeth? A gummy bear.
- What did the traffic light say to the car? “Don’t look. I’m about to change.”
- What do you call a sad strawberry? A blueberry.
- Where do horses live? In neighhh-borhoods.
- What do you call a boomerang that doesn’t come back? A stick.
- What can smell without a noise? A fart.
The link to download will open up a PDF file that can be printed at home with your home printer. The file size is 8.5” x 11” to print on normal printer paper.
We recommend using white cardstock then laminating if you want to use them again. This is a great idea if you have multiple children.
You can just stick the joke in another kids lunch box the next day! Much easier than finding the time to write a sweet note in each child’s lunch box.
All you need to do is click the button below to get your free printable lunch box jokes that will put a smile on your kids face!
More Fun Kids Activities!
- Quick and easy Apple Paper Plate Craft is the perfect fall craft project!
- Learn how to make this bright and fun Kool-Aid Oobleck! Kids love Oobleck because sometimes it’s liquid and sometimes it’s solid. So easy to make with only three ingredients.
- There’s nothing better than a fresh batch of our famous Homemade Playdough to play with!
If you take a picture and share these Instagram make sure to #kidsactivityzone or tag us @kidsactivityzoneblog so we can see them!
Leave a Reply