Free Preschool Math Printables with a fun Hats & Mitten Theme! Children will practice their math skills by writing missing numbers, sequencing 5’s numbers, fill in the pattern, number tracing and more!
Looking for fun and engaging worksheets for your preschooler to practice math concepts? This math packet is just what you need.
These preschool Math Printables are also great for brushing up on skills at the beginning of kindergarten.
Not only will kids practice math concepts, but they will build fine motor skills with coloring, pasting and using a scissors.
What’s included in this Preschool Math Worksheet Packet
- Number Tracing and Filling in the Tens – Trace the number word then color in the correct number of hats or mittens.
- Write the Missing Number on the Gloves – Write the missing number on the gloves to complete the number sequence.
- 5’s Hat Sequencing – Cut out the hats on the bottom of the page and glue them in the correct space.
- Winter Patterning – Cut out the hats and mittens on the bottom of the page. Glue them in the correct space to complete the pattern.
- What’s the Color – Recognize the number, color word and winter clothing. Find that many hats or mittens and color them according to the color word.
Children will trace the number word then color in the correct number of hats or mittens.
This will help children recognize the word of the number that is associated with the number, practice fine motor skills color and counting up to that number by coloring in the correct number of hats or mittens.
Children will practice the sequence of numbers by writing the missing number on the gloves to complete the sequence.
This will help children visualize the numbers and the sequence of numbers.
Practicing 5’s Skip Counting
Once of the most basic forms of skip counting that children learn is skip counting by 5’s. This preschool math worksheet not only helps children practice their 5’s skip counting in a fun engaging way but builds fine motor skills
Learning patterns is a stepping stone for preschoolers. Understanding patterns help children make predictions because they understand what comes next.
They also help children learn how to make logical connections and use reasoning skills.
This fun math worksheet has the child cut out mittens and hats (fine motor skills!) and then look at the patterns and glue the correct hat or mitten in the square to complete the pattern.
What’s the Color
This preschool math worksheet helps the child practice recognizing numbers, colors, words and winter clothing.
They find color in the correct number of hats or mittens with the color that’s instructed.
MORE PRESCHOOL ACTIVITIES!
- For more winter fun preschool worksheets grab these Snowman Preschool Activities including tracing letters, numbers and more!
- Need more practice with forming letters and the alphabet? Grab these free printable Alphabet Tracing Worksheets!
- Have a child that loves the weather? Grab these free printable Weather Charts!
- If you have a younger child grab these Alphabet Coloring Sheets to help them with letter recognition.
If you take a picture and share them on Instagram make sure to #kidsactivityzone or tag us @kidsactivityzoneblog so we can see them!