Make your kid’s lunch boxes fun this Easter with these cute Easter lunch boxes jokes. What kid doesn’t love opening their lunch box at school and finding a fun lunch box joke? I know it’s a highlight for my kids!
Are you always looking for funny jokes to share with your little ones? Great, because these 30 Easter lunch box jokes are a great way to celebrate the Easter spirit. Easter is just around the block, and kids are getting pretty excited, which is why I am sharing these funny Easter jokes you can slip in their lunch boxes.
My kids love receiving these little jokes in their lunch boxes and look forward to them every day. It’s like a mini surprise for them, so I try to share jokes about particular events to make them more interesting.
Easter is my kid’s favorite occasion, so I thought to share these 30 hilarious Easter lunch boxes jokes with you. Print them out, and let the laughter begin!
Why You Need these Easter Box Lunch Box Jokes!
- They put a smile on your child’s face!
- Let them know you are thinking about them at school!
- Be the “fun” Mom! This is an easy way to throw some fun into your kid’s day.
There is nothing more precious than a kid’s laughter. Putting these Easter jokes in their lunch will make their day, and they can even share a joke or two with their friends.
Even if your kids can’t read, you can still have a great time with these jokes. You can read aloud these Easter jokes at the Easter table, and every family member who can read can take a turn. You will have great family time filled with joy and laughter!
You can also tape the jokes around the house and hear the laughter echoing from the corner if you don’t pack lunches! Maybe put them on your kids pillows so when they go to bed they have a joke waiting for them. The possibilities with these printable Easter jokes is endless.
You can share some Easter-themed goodies like our Peeps Rice Krispie Treats or Easter Nest Haystacks for a sweet treat, along with these jokes to make things even more fun. Kids love treats, and they love jokes, so it’s a great combination to make sure your little ones have a great time!
If you need some new ideas for lunchbox make sure to check out our Lunchbox Ideas for Kids.
The link to download will open up a PDF file that can be printed at home with your home printer. The file size is 8.5” x 11” to print on normal printer paper.
You can just stick the joke in another kids lunch box the next day! Much easier than finding the time to write a sweet note in each child’s lunch box.
How to Laminate a Printable!
Examples of Easter Jokes Included!
- What do you get when you cross a rabbit with a shellfish? An oyster bunny!
- How do you send a letter to the Easter Bunny? By hare mail.
- What do you call the Easter Bunny the Monday after Easter? Eggs-hausted
- What day does an Easter egg hate the most? Fry-day!
- Where does the Easter Bunny eat breakfast? IHOP!
- What is the Easter Bunny’s favorite kind of music? Hip-hop!
- Why shouldn’t you tell an Easter egg a joke? It might crack up!
- Knock, knock! Who’s there? Some Bunny. Some bunny who? Some bunny’s been hiding my Easter eggs!
- What did one Easter egg say to the other? “Hear any good yolks today?
- What happened when the Easter Bunny met the rabbit of his dreams? They lived hoppily ever after.
- What kind of jewelry do rabbits wear? 14 carrot gold.
- How does the Easter Bunny stay fit? Eggs-ercise!
- Knock, Knock! Who’s there? Police. Police who? Police hurry up and decorate your eggs.
- What do you call a mischievous egg? A practical yolker.
- Why was the Easter Bunny upset? He was having a bad hare day.
- I was going to tell you a joke about an egg… but it’s not all it’s cracked up to be.
- What did the Easter Bunny say to the carrot? It’s been nice gnawing you.
- What do you call a line of rabbits jumping backwards? A receding hare-line.
- Where does the Easter Bunny go when he needs a new tail? To a re-tail store!
- Did you hear about the woman who complained about her rabbit stew? She said there was a hare in her soup.
- What happened to the Easter Bunny when he misbehaved at school? He was eggspelled!
- How does the Easter Bunny keep his fur looking good? With a hare brush!
- What do you call a rabbit with fleas? Bugs Bunny!
- What is the Easter Bunny’s favorite dance? The bunny hop!
- Did you hear about the lady whose house was infested with Easter eggs? She had to call an eggs-terminator!
- Why did the Easter Bunny cross the road? Because the chicken has his eggs!
- Is it true that bunnies have good eyesight? You never see a bunny wearing glasses, after all!
- Did you hear the one about the Easter Bunny who sat on a bee? It’s a tender tail!
- What did the Easter Bunny say about the Easter parade? It was eggs-cellent!
- What is the Easter Bunny’s Favorite sport? Basket-ball, of course!
Download Easter Lunch Box Jokes
I am sharing these Easy-to-Easter lunch box jokes below. Just download the jokes by clicking on the button below. Print it out and let the fun begin. Next time you make lunch, slip one card in the lunch box.
More Easter Activities!
- Looking for a fun way to keep your kids busy this Easter? Why not give them these Easter color by number sheets! Coloring is a great activity to keep them entertained and occupied while you deal with other chores.
- Free, inexpensive coloring pages are a great activity for keepings kids busy during Easter! This set of 10 different Easter Coloring Pages are simple, cute and fun to color. The perfect addition to parties and holiday meals.
- Free Printable Easter Placemats with Coloring and Activities are perfect for your tablescape! They keep little and big hands and minds busy during the Easter meal. Simply download, print and place at your table with a pencil and crayons.
If you take a picture and share these Instagram make sure to #kidsactivityzone or tag us @kidsactivityzoneblog so we can see them!
I hope you have great fun, and let me know in the comments your best Easter joke.