A set of 7 free printable Nativity Color by Numbers Pages! These Christmas color by number sheets show the story of Jesus and are free to print off. They are perfect for the kids during Christmas.
It’s that time of year when teachers, parents and everyone is looking for easy activities to keep children entertained through the holidays! That’s why these free printable Nativity Color by Number Pages are the perfect answer.
These color by number sheets are perfect for young and old kids alike. The pages are simply and the key prints the color correlating to the number so young children can match up the color and number easily and it doesn’t require them to read.
- My favorite coloring crayons are these amazing Twistable Coloring Crayons!
- For older children and adults colored pencils are a great option.
There are 7 color by number pages to pick from. Everything from Baby Jesus, the Stable, a Crown and more!
Nativity Color by Number Sheets Included
- Baby Jesus
- Mary, Joseph and Baby Jesus
We love activities that bring in the true meaning of the season like this Nativity activity instead just Santa, as much we love him too!
These would also be perfect for using in Sunday School with your students as a fun activity along with these cute Handprint Angels that’s are easy craft.
Hosting a holiday meal? Print off these Nativity Activity Placemats to place at each person’s place at the table. It helps keep children entertained while waiting and it’s fun for all. There are four different placemats included!
More Christmas Coloring!
- Free printable Christmas Coloring pages to keep the kids busy during the holiday down time. Grab these seven free holiday themed coloring sheets with reindeer, snowmen, presents, Christmas trees and more!
- If you need to keep the kids busy during the holiday season these 12 Free Printable Christmas Coloring Pages are great for parties and holiday gatherings!
If you take a picture coloring these Nativity Color by Number Sheets and share them on Instagram make sure to #kidsactivityzone or tag us @kidsactivityzoneblog so we can see them!