Fun Valentine’s Day Math Packet for preschoolers and kindergarteners. Perfect for kids that are practicing writing their numbers, identify numbers, addition and ten frames with a fun Valentine’s Day theme!
Hearts always make things more fun! This free math packet with a Valentine’s Day theme is perfect for preschools and kindergartens depending on their level.
Not only will kids practice math concepts, but they will build fine motor skills with coloring, pasting and using a scissors.
What You Get in this Free Preschool Math Printable
- Practice Counting and Identify Numbers 1-20 – Children will practice identifying, counting and writing the missing numbers.
- Teen Number Addition – Practicing adding numbers to get sums that are in the teens
- Sum of 5 Practice – Children will practice their addition skills and counting skills be coloring in the hearts to match the addition problem.
- Number Tracing – Great practice for writing the numbers 1-20 by tracing them.
- 10 Frame Practice – Two worksheets that will have children count the number of hearts in the ten frames and add them together and another worksheets that will have the children count the number of hearts in the ten frame and write the number.
Practice Counting and Identify Numbers 1-20
Not only will children practice identifying and counting numbers 1-20 with this math worksheet, but they will all practice fine motor skills be cutting out the numbers and gluing them in the correct square.
This is great for preschoolers or kindergarteners that need more practice identifying their numbers.
Teen Number Addition
On this worksheets preschoolers and kindergarteners have the opportunity to practice adding numbers to get sums that are in the teens.
First, they will cut out the numbers at the bottom of the math worksheet and then glue them in the correct squares.
Another chance to develop their fine motor skills with cutting and pasting in this fun Valentine’s Day activity!
Sum of 5 Practice
Grab the color crayons!
Your preschool or kindergartener will practice their addition skills and counting skills be coloring in the hearts to match the addition problem.
For example, the first problem 3+2, will have the kids color in three hearts of one color and two of a different color to reflect the addition problem.
Then they will practice writing the number 5 for the answer.
This number tracing worksheet is perfect for preschoolers just learning to write numbers or kindergarteners that need a little extra practice on writing.
It will help your student or child with number recognition for 1-20 and also how to correctly write the number.
10 Frame Practice
Two different worksheets that use ten frames to help children count and add numbers.
One worksheets will have the children cut out the teen number hearts and paste them into the correct square after they add the ten frames.
The other math worksheets will have children count the number of hearts in the ten frame and write it in the corresponding heart next to the ten frame.
More Fun Math Practice!
- Snowman Preschool Activities Printable includes Tracing, Cutting, Practicing Letters and Numbers, Ten Frames and more!
- Children will practice their math skills by writing missing numbers, sequencing 5’s numbers, fill in the pattern, number tracing and more in this Hat & Mittens Math Packet!
If you take a picture and share them on Instagram make sure to #kidsactivityzone or tag us @kidsactivityzoneblog so we can see them!