Fun, festive and cute St. Patrick’s Day Coloring Pages! These free downloadable coloring pages are perfect for an afternoon at home, a party at school or any other time. A quick and easy activity to enjoy while making your Leprechaun Trap, too!
Kids love to color and it’s an activity that never gets old! They especially loves coloring pages that match the seasons and holidays. These fun and cute St. Patrick’s Day Coloring Pages will be a hit with them for sure.
They include everything from rainbows, four leaf clovers, leprechauns, pots of gold and more.
Grab your colors or markers, print these out and have fun!
What’s Included in St. Patrick’s Day Coloring Pages?
There are ten coloring pages included in this set that you can download by clicking the button at the end of the post.
- Owl with a pot of gold and rainbow
- Leprechaun sitting in pot of gold with rainbow
- Pot of gold with a Leprechaun holding a clover
- Gnome with a set of balloons
- Owl on a branch with clovers
- Gnome sliding down a rainbow
- Owl holding balloons
- Gnome holding a clover
- Owl sitting on a pot of gold
This set of coloring sheets is perfect for printing off at home to keep kids busy.
They are also perfect for using in classrooms during free time, St. Patrick’s Day Parties as an activity, to send home or as a reward.
Our Favorite Coloring Supplies
- These easy to use Twistable Color Crayons are the BEST! They are easy to twist and sharpen and don’t break.
- Are markers more your thing? Grab this set of 100 Fine Tip Washable Markers! Plenty to share.
- Got little fingers? You can’t beat these Pip-Squeaks Skinnies Washable Markers.
- For older children and adults colored pencils are a great option.
More St. Patrick’s Day Activities!
- Have you tried to catch a Leprechaun? Make this Leprechaun trap and see if you can catch him this St. Patrick’s Day!
Grab these cute printable St. Patrick’s Day coloring pages for free by clicking on the image below!
If you take a picture and share them on Instagram make sure to #kidsactivityzone or tag us @kidsactivityzoneblog so we can see them!