Easy kids Spider Craft is fun to make, creepy and the perfect kids Halloween Craft! Turn a black pom pom into a spider to add to your Halloween decorations! The kids will flip for this easy Halloween activity.
Kids love creating crafts for every holiday and Halloween is no different! That’s why we have so many kid friendly Halloween activities. Goblins, ghouls, candy! What’s not to love about Halloween?
This 3 supply Spider Craft is one of the easiest crafts we’ve ever posted. A little cutting, twisting, sticky and you’ve got an adorable fuzzy spider craft! Such an easy kids Halloween craft for them to have fun making with no work from you.
Why You’ll Love this Spider Craft!
- You only need three supplies! That’s right, pipe cleaners, pom poms and sticker eyes is all you need.
- They are ready in 15 minutes. There’s no drying, waiting so they are quick and easy to create.
- You can find the supplies at your dollar store making these inexpensive to make!
Supplies for Spider Craft
- Pipe cleaners – We used fuzzy pipe cleaners for this craft which helped give the effect of fuzzy spider legs!
- Scissors – you can use standard or blunt-tipped scissors.
- Black pom poms – We used 2 inch poms, but you could use any size you like. Just adjust the leg length for the size of the pom pom.
- Glue stick – You can use a glue stick or craft glue for this activity.
- Novelty eyes – We used novelty eye stickers, but you could also use standard googly eyes for this activity!
How to Make Halloween Spider Craft!
- Let’s begin by making the legs for our spooky spider! Grab 2 pipe cleaners and cut them in half. Then line them up horizontally. Pinch them in the middle and twist them a few times to secure.
- Spread the pipe cleaner legs out equally. Bend each pipe cleaner about ¼ inch from the end to create “feet.”
- Next, take a 2 ½-inch black pom pom and glue it to the middle of the legs to make the spider’s body.
- Lastly, affix a set of adhesive novelty eyes, and your spider is complete!
That’s it! I told you this Halloween craft was easy with only three things needed!
You can easily make these spiders different sizes by using smaller poms and cutting the legs shorter.
Aren’t they so fun and cute! The best part they are easy and inexpensive to make, too! Add this easy craft to your Halloween activities this year.
More Fun Halloween Ideas!
- Kids love to dip, decorate and eat No Bake Pumpkin Patch Cookies!
- Save your paper towel rolls and create a Bat Craft out of them!
- Make this adorable Candy Corn Craft in only 15 minutes!
- Turn a box of chocolate cake mix into fun Ghost Cupcakes!
- Take 2 pipe cleaners and cut them in half. Then line them up horizontally. Pinch them in the middle and twist them a few times to secure.
- Spread them out equally. Bend each pipe cleaner about ¼ inch from the end to create “feet.”
- Take a 2 ½-inch black pom pom and glue it to the middle of the legs to make the spider's body.
- Affix a set of adhesive novelty eyes, and your spider is complete!