These free alphabet tracing worksheets are Christmas themed for a fun and festive way to teach children how to make their letters. It includes a master page with every uppercase and lowercase letter to trace plus individual pages for each letter.
An important part of kids learning the alphabet is tracing letters. It also helps them build their penmanship skills and letter recognition. With this free alphabet tracing worksheet with a fun Christmas theme.
Each Printable Alphabet Tracing Worksheet Includes
- Hunt for the correct uppercase and lowercase letter
- Practice tracing both uppercase and lowercase letter
- Write both uppercase and lowercase letter
These worksheets are the perfect next step to use after our Alphabet Coloring Pages! They are geared at preschoolers and kindergarteners.
Make sure to check out at all of my alphabet activities here!
There is a master page that includes all the letters in both upper case and lower case and then individual pages for each letter.
A set of 26 tracing letter worksheets are provided, each with both upper case and lower case letters. They are all included in a master pdf file for free. Each page also has a fun game that each child will circle the letter for that worksheet that’s hidden amount other letters.
- Dry Erase Pockets Sleeves – These are great for reusing these worksheets. Slip the master page in a sleeve and have your child practice all the letters each day on that page, plus one letter of the day.
- Laminator – If you are looking to use this with multiple children or years to come we recommend laminating it. Don’t forget to grab your laminator sheets too!
- Washable Dry Erase Markers – A must have if young children are using dry erase markers. No more stains and scrubbing when accidents happen.
- Pencil Grips – A great tool to help young learners have the proper pencil grip.
Grab your free printable ABC tracing worksheets by clicking the image below!
Leave a Reply